Subheader

Don't fret if you're visiting for the first time and the blog seems out-of-date. We still meet, regular as clockwork; we just don't blog about it every time!

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Last meet of 2012 over!

Ok people, yesterday was our last meet for 2012!  Meetings will resume on the 8th of January 2013 and continue in their bi-monthly fashion as usual.

Met some lovely new faces last night and played some different games.  We did indeed play Professor Liar but I think another run will be needed to determine how reliably good it is.  I think I was a pint too far to be any good.... we'll give it another go on the 8th!

Have a great holiday season and Merry Christmas if you're a Christmasser!

1 comment:

  1. Hey. I am Aishwarya from India. My brother is a prof in the depth of Architecture at the University of Bath and an absolute board games geek! Its his birthday on 12th of October and I was wondering if he could come to one of the board games sessions. Not sure if you still have them as the posts are over 2 years old, but it also says "you play regular, just don't blog as often". So I am hoping this reaches you guys in time and you can write back to me! It would be absolutely smashing if we could make it happen. I am at aishwarya.natarajan@gmail.com. Looking forward!

    ReplyDelete